Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My New FAVE!!!

So a couple of weeks ago Craig and I went to dinner with our besties Jon and Lisa! It was actually a sad occasion, as Jon and Lisa, and little Paxton, just moved to Ohio for a few months for work. Ohio is sooo lucky to have them! Craig and I are jealous of the Ohioans that get to be so close to their awesomeness while the Halls are there. *sigh*
So, back to our dinner! We went to this really yummy Sushi place in Scottsdale (I stuck to the shrimp, which is all cooked). Then for dessert we went to this amazing place at Tempe Market Place called MoJo Yogurt. I can't remember the last time i had frozen yogurt! All I can say now, is that it changed my life forever!

I cannot stop thinking about the next great excuse to go get some more! They have the YUMMIEST flavors! Then you can add all kinds of fresh fruit, or different cookie bits, or breakfast cereals, or sauces, or sprinkles!!! It is so wonderful!!

So, last week I was picking up food for work in Central Phoenix, and I found a MoJo! It is relatively close to work, which is a dangerous situation!! So today, I couldn't take the temptation any longer, and I went to MoJo for lunch. I promised my husband I would be conservative because they are priced by weight. As I am standing in line, the girl in front of me tells the cashier, "Oh, I looked at the word of the day! I did! But I can't remember what it was."
Then he said, "I'll give you a hint - On warm days, like today, there's a lot of what?"
Immediately I thought of Sunshine, and after about 5 seconds, so did the girl.
"Correct!" He said. "50% off of your order!"
I was like, WHAT?? How do I get in on that?? So my turn came, and I asked him. He said if I become their friend on Facebook, they put up Tuesday passwords each week, and you get 50% off each week! I got so excited, and promised I would become their Facebook Friend immediately! Then I stated "I know today's password. Does it still count?" He supposed it did just for today! So I said 'Sunshine' and got 50% off!! Talk about a great Tuesday! This is definitely going to help Tuesdays be a better day!! If only we could do something about Mondays...

3 comments:

  1. I am addicted to frozen yogurt, too. Erienne got me hooked to Ocean Blue. I still love it, but they changed out their flavors too often. They used to text me discounts.

    I am so jealous of you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be your next reason to get MoJo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mgn, trust me on this: Papaya Tablets. They will knock out that annoying heartburn. I get mine from Hi Health and they were my best friend when I was pregnant. Hows everything going? We miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete