This is the man of my dreams!! I love him so much! He is always able to surprise me in new and fun ways! I don't know how I got so lucky! Or so blessed! :)

So this is the row we parked in! As we were walking up to it, I loudly announced that we were parked in the "Magical Wolf Row"!! I was so excited! Craig was dieing laughing at me. It took me a good 10 seconds to realize why he was laughing at me. After that the big joke of the day was "I didn't know the Phoenix Zoo had Magical Creatures!!" haha...
Another reason I love my husband so much... He is so adorable when he gets super excited about things! He gets this HUGE smile on his face and his excitement is infectious. It felt like we were two little kids discovering the world for the first time! The first thing we walked in and saw were Craigy's favorite! He loved the Turtles! It was so fun. There were his favorite pictures!

Craig's next favorite animal was the little Elephant. She was so much fun to watch! It was kind of sad because she was all alone. There were no other elephants to keep her company. But, we decided she liked it because she got first pick of the hay, and the trainers were tossing her hot dog buns! It was so fun to watching her get the hay out of the net. She stuck about a foot and a half of her trunk into the sack, wiggled it around and pulled out a whole bundle of hay! Her mouth was opened wide the whole time! It was so cute!

Of course I loved the Peacocks! They were soo beautiful! And they didn't fear people at all!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the big cats! We made our way to them in the afternoon, so they were all napping! The big Lion was Craig's favorite! It was funny, during the 2 or 3 minutes we were standing there, the Lioness flipped onto her back in the same position as the Lion. They were too far away from each other to take their picture together.

Large Rhino!!
These Otters were so cute! They just wrestled all around with each other! They made the most adorable squeaking noises!

I told Craig that my favorite animals, when I was really young was the Zebra. So he took my picture. Then, Amanda's favorite animal was the Bunny, so my favorite animal was the bunny. So Mandy switched to White Tigers, so I switched to White Tigers. Ah... a true little sister!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the big cats! We made our way to them in the afternoon, so they were all napping! The big Lion was Craig's favorite! It was funny, during the 2 or 3 minutes we were standing there, the Lioness flipped onto her back in the same position as the Lion. They were too far away from each other to take their picture together.

Large Rhino!!
These Otters were so cute! They just wrestled all around with each other! They made the most adorable squeaking noises!

Can you spot the animal that doesn't belong?? :)
Craig would sing "One of these is not like the other."
I told Craig that my favorite animals, when I was really young was the Zebra. So he took my picture. Then, Amanda's favorite animal was the Bunny, so my favorite animal was the bunny. So Mandy switched to White Tigers, so I switched to White Tigers. Ah... a true little sister!















Don't ever stop with the commentary! It makes the pictures way more fun to look at.
ReplyDeleteWhen you come to Japan I will show you the pandas in the zoo. If they're not your new favorite then we can't be friends.
Happy anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteFUN! Go Craig!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY~ officially and unofficially. ;)
ReplyDeleteGiraffes are my personal favorite. I ♥ them & I ♥ YOU!
So fun! I love the Zoo! Surprises are the best!!! I am glad you guys had a happy anniversary. Love ya!
ReplyDelete