My birthday was a great day! Craig got a present too, lucky guy!
But, we’ll talk about me first! It was my birthday after all! Here are some of the presents I got from my family. They were so sweet to me this year! But I have to say, the highlight this year was the present from my mommy! It was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!! She gave me a CRICUT!!! I couldn’t believe it!! It was wonderful! I’m still so excited when I look at it!


So now for Craigy’s great day! Here is a hint!
And another…

Last clue!!
(Okay, so that was more of a giveaway)
Craig and his V-8, 4x4, Crew Cab TITAN
We had signed on the truck a few days earlier. The dealership kept pushing back the pick up date. Finally on my birthday they called and said it was ready to be picked up! Craig has been so proud ever since! Any excuse he has to drive, he’ll take! He has been sweet enough to let me drive it once or twice! I didn’t realize how powerful it would be, so the first time I drove, I peeled out of the parking lot! It’s really fun for both of us! I love how excited he is!



Awesome birthday gifts! A Cricut?!!! What a lucky girl! (I love my cricut, I'm sure you will too.) Craig, what a lucky duck. Sweet ride! I guess this means that Megan should be expecting a gift on your birthday this year? better make it good Craig, I don't know how you'll compete with a new car! :)
ReplyDeleteI have actually never used a Cricut, but my aunt has one and it is her BABY!!! She loves that thing.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a good birthday, but believe me your present from me is coming...(sorry, funds have been low lately :))
We are super excited to Craig and his truck! (esp. Karsy)
Happy Birthday!! Congrats to both of you!!!
ReplyDeleteCraiggers has wanted a truck for FOREVER!!!!
you are adorable! i am so glad we can be blogging buddies ;)
ReplyDeletelove you girl and hope you got my birthday message on your phone. couldnt get ahold of you. love ya
congrats on the new truck! Oh and you will love that Cricut! Jon got me one for Christmas and its basically amazing. And also, heres our blog. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Love you guys! It was SO good to see you both
ReplyDelete