Monday, October 25, 2010

Cambria's First Giggle~10*25*10

Cambria giggled for the first time this morning!! It was so so so adorable!! She has the cutest little voice and you can really hear it in her giggle! It made me so happy to make her giggle for the first time! I definitely shed a tear or two!

This adroable video was shot just moments after her first two giggles! Unfortunately, by the time I jumped to grab my camara she was done laughing and only wanted to talk! But it is so fun to see her talk!! We love her so much!! She's just the cutest thing you ever did see! And here's the video to prove it!


**Okay. So Dumb blogger won't let me post the adorable video, but I'll keep trying!! Here is the most adorable picture of her laughing face!


We love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Once again she is without clothing. A headband certainly doesn't count for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to come and take you shopping for clothes for Cambria....Gymboree, Children's Place, Carter's, Osh Kosh, Kohl's has really good sales. That's it. I'm coming. Make up the guest room for me. :)

    ReplyDelete