Monday, July 30, 2012

Some of Our Favorite Cambria Moments!


Here is Cambria and Auntie Clare just before she left on her mission to Spain, Barcelona. We went to Joe's Crab Shack with Clare and Grandma after they went shopping at AZ Mills Mall!


Cambria loves to help daddy with his yard work.
They work every Saturdaay morning for a couple of hours!


Cambria and Calissa had do much fun playing together when they came to visit us in Jan 2012!

Cambria LOVES to play Horsie with daddy. if he sits on the floor,
she will jump on his back and say "Horsie, Horsie! Neigh!!"


Our adorable girl will often "get ready to go" using our shoes and phones, and purses,
then she walks to the door and says "Buh-Bye. Come Mommy."


This is Easter, a few days after Mylea was born.
Grandma took Cambria on her first Easter Egg Hunt!

This is Cambria's very first Hair Cut!! Her Daddy was sad that she was old enough for a hair cut, but he admitted how adorable she looks with bangs! Her front hair was so long they were always in her eyes! I put her hair in a pony tail, and they would fall out and tickle her eyes! At 20 Months old, she was ready for her first cut! :)


Some days, mommy and Cambria play so hard, she can't keep her eyes open during lunch.
This day, I turned aroumd to make my lunch, and when I came around the island
 this is how I found my adorable girl!!


Cambria is quite the climber! She has figured out how to get into the dryer...
and climb the shelves in the pantry to try to reach her snacks!

She is such a curious and SMART girl!!


1 comment:

  1. Hahah, I love the climbing picture! She looks so cute with bangs.

    ReplyDelete