We are the Daltons!! Craig and I were married on February 29th of 2008. We are so happy together, and love being married! On August 17th, 2010 Cambria Siobhan Dalton was born! We are learning as fast as we possibly can and adjusting to parenthood. She is a sweet baby that makes being a mommy enjoyable, and not as hard as I had anticipated. She is growing so fast and getting more beautiful everyday.
We bought a house in South Phoenix, Az (practically in Laveen), and love it. We love our ward and neighborhood and have made many wonderful friends!
Criag and I both work at Grand Canyon University as Enrollment Counselors. We both enjoy our jobs and appriciate the Christ-like atmosphere. Craig is currently working on his Bachelor's Degree in Psychology at GCU. Personally, I am taking time off from my degree to learn how to be a mommy! Which is what I want to be when I grow up anyway, so I better start learning!
We are so happy in our life and know that we are so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment