

SO on Monday, at about 3:30pm, Craig has this A-W-E-S-O-M-E idea! He decided to invite some friends over for the Cardinals vs. 49ers game for FHE. I have about an hour and a half, at this point, to text friends and arrange dinner plans. PLUS, I still have an hour and a half of work left, and I'm in stuck in the middle of my crazy acceptance season! Bad planning babe ;) But it was totally worth it! Only a few of our friend could make it, but we had so much fun together! There are some (only okay) pictures around here somewhere! :) ...no mom, it's not really beer!
(I wore Craigy's shirt for baking... I need a cute apron. Christmas?)
While the men enjoyed the game, us women folk baked a Chocolate Cheese Cake from scratch! Mekell, Aubrie and I had so much fun. Gotta be honest, it was not my favorite recipe! I'll have to keep looking until I find the right one.
We ate, we laughed, we cried when the Cards lost! Good times! good times *sigh



I loved your chocolate cheesecake! And, we had so much fun that night! We (esp. Karson because he rarely gets to watch football) are so glad you two decided at the last minute to do it!
ReplyDelete