Sunday, December 20, 2009

Who-Villation

Tonight we had our annual Who-Villation!!!! It was a special anniversary for Craigy and me! Two years ago today, my mom was hosting our first ever Who-Villation. Craig took me on a walk around Freestone Park, and proposed. It was December 20th, 2007! It was especially fun for us to host this party tonight at our own home! Here are a ton of pictures!!


Here are all of the yummy treats brought by Mom Bitter and Hillary!!

Here Caleb and Dad during the Grinchy-Gift-Exchange...
and Mariah opening her 1 walkie-talkie...

and Mom and Dad Dalton...

and James opening his present...

and James stealing Dad Dalton's present after his was stolen...

and Chloe stealing my present...

and last but not least, Dad Bitter opening the carmel dipped onion I made!!!!
Here it is up close!!
Thank you so much, sweet family for all of the fun and Christmas cheer! We had so much fun together!! We can't wait until next year!! We love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I want a Who-Villation! I might have to steal the idea from you :) I LOVE that you updated your blog! Happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete