Hello friends!
Craig and I have been so busy these days! Most days we don't know where the time goes! We are working full time at Grand Canyon University, and I've been taking a full semester of classes as well! Craig has taken his first semester off since we started dating. He took this Fall semester off so that he could watch the COWBOYS and all of the football games uninterrupted! Classic Craig, I know! :) But That is why I love him so much! I will admit though, between Craig's football, and Connor's basketball, I spend a lot of my time watching SYTYD in my room! :) I will admit, I have been able to focus more on my homework, without distractions!
I have had so much fun decorating our house for Christmas! I love Christmas! Being able to have our beautiful home to decorate is so wonderful! I'll post pictures on my next post!
2015 Catch up
10 years ago


Hey thanks for the update. We wondered what you guys were up to! Keep up the posting. Yaay!!!!
ReplyDeleteyaay for craigan!!
ReplyDeleteThought I would add to your bloggin' fuel....
ReplyDelete