Monday, February 1, 2010

SURPRISE!!!!!

Tonight was just so much fun!! Earlier at work Craig told me that Derrick and Jenn wanted us to babysit little Israel. I was so excited! We went over at 7, so Derrick and Jenn could run some errands. When we walked in, there was a Happy Birthday banner on the wall. Jenn's birthday was like 3 weeks ago and I thought it was funny that they still had then sign up. ... I'm so clueless sometimes! My birthday is in two days, and it didn't even occur to me that the sign would be for me. All of the sudden our friends jumped out and yelled "SURPRISE!!!" It was sooo exciting! We had Pizza and Cupcakes! It was so much fun. I've probably said that like 20 times, but it really was! I felt so loved! My friends worked so hard, and soo quick, to make sure I had a great party!

Thanks guys! I love you all!!


I don't have any baby pictures, so here is a picture of the Bitter Little Kids at Halloween!! I'm the blond one!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Hey, hey..i found your blog through Aubrie. Yay! It was fun surprising you last night, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you updated!! It was so fun having a surprise party for you! I will be honest it was mostly Jen...I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete