Saturday, June 12, 2010

29 WEEKS!!!!!

And only 11 weeks to go!!
(Though we try, we can't look perfect for EVERY picture. It has been a long day...)
So what is little Cambria Siobhan up to these days? She is certainly not as little as she used to be. I know I'll probably say that a million times over ther next 20 years! K, that made me kinda sad... I know the days are going to speed by with Cambria in my life.

I love her so much already! I love to talk to her while she is kicking me. I tell her to stop kicking Mommy so hard. It always makes me smile! She is getting so strong! ... Okay, okay... it doesn't always make me smile. Sometimes it hurts!! Her little legs are powerful!

Cambria loves her daddy! I'll have my hand on my belly all day and she just sleeps and sleeps. Then, once Craig and I are home, the second he puts his hand on my belly, she goes crazy!! She will kick and spin in circles! Craig will have his hand on my left side and Cambria kicks there. When he switches to a new place, She moves and kicks where ever he moves his hand too. It makes Craig so happy! I know he doesn't feel as close to baby because he doesn't get to be with her all day, feeling what I feel. So the fact that she reacts to him so much makes him feel loved. It is so sweet. We love our little girl so much! We can't wait for her to be here, so we can hold her and kiss her!!

6 comments:

  1. awwwwww I am so excited to meet Cambria. You are looking so cute and PREGNANT!!!!!!! I hope everything is going good with the prep- oh, and did you finish your hypnobirthing book yet? hows that going? Um, I should just call you. Tell Craig hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable Megan! I am so excited for you and Craig to be parents. It is the most amazing blessing in the world! All your love gets wrapped up in a little package! And all of the hard work you put into taking care of her will only make your life happier, even the hard times. It all pays off! Congrats! Love you, all 3 of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to comment earlier. I've looked at this post, like, 50 times. I miss you and wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOU, AND CAMBRIA, AND EVEN CRAIG :D

    I cant wait to see you guys!!!

    you look so cute. i am serious! and you said you just got off of work. jealous.
    and can i say... your boobs are huge!
    haha
    not in a bad way.
    love you girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan!! I didn't know you had a blog :)
    look at that belly, you're adorable. miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Meg! I am so happy that I found your blog! You look so cute. I am so happy for you guys. You are going to be a great mother! Cambria is so lucky to have you! Miss you tonz!

    ReplyDelete