(this is a picture from my baby shower! Soooooo FUN)We are FINALLY in the August! The month that the baby is due. Cambria's due date is 3 weeks from today! Craig and I are so excited! Only a short amount of time left before we get to meet our beautiful baby girl!
We are getting all ready for baby to come! I had such a fun Baby Shower this last Saturday, thrown by my mom and my sweet sisters, Amanda and Hillary. Cambria got so many adorable outfits and fun toys!! So many things were homemade. It was so much fun! This is a beautiful quilt made by Nanni (my mom), and a cute hair clip board 



made by Amanda!
We really are excited for baby Cambria to come! We have her room in the works still! But she will be in her bassinet in our room for the first couple of weeks, so there is still some time! Her crib is on it's way! I can't wait to get everything all put together.
I'm doing well! I'm very hot all of the time but it is August in Arizona, so everyone else is too! My sciatic nerve is pinched a lot of the time, especially at night. I know that it will only last a little while longer, so I can power through the pain! It makes me walk funny! I definitely waddle a little bit! It is important to waddle to keep my balance!! I do NOT want to fall over!!
I will continue to work until Cambria comes! I am hoping that that is sooner rather than later, but everyone hopes for that! I will get to stay home for 12 weeks with Cambria. We are not really sure where she will go when I have to work again. She's on the waiting list for the daycare at work, so we'll see how that goes. Otherwise, it is in the Lord's hands. I am not worrying about it at this point! Daddy Craig will take 4 weeks off to be home with us. We are sooooo excited for that time! Nanni has the week after her due date off, so she will come to stay with us then! That will hopefully be good resting time for me!
So, three weeks to go until the due date! I am surprised how quickly this pregnancy has gone! It really has been a wonderful time in my life! I have loved feeling Cambria grow and move and get so strong. I also feel so close to her. I can feel her spirit so strong. I know she is so wonderful. I feel like I will miss having her with me every second of everyday. I feel this amazing connection to her. I will work hard through my life to maintain this strong connection with my special girl! I love her so much!


Okay. I can't even handle that you're going to be a mom. A mom.
ReplyDeleteHey Megan! I found your blog thanks to facebook and just thought I would say congrats on the upcoming arrival. Little girls are wonderful! You look beautiful and very happy in your pictures. Good luck with everything to come!
ReplyDelete