Friday, September 17, 2010

New Mommy and Daddy!!! = Bad Bloggers

Cambria is a beautiful little pill. I say that because she is just the right medicine that Megan and I needed and she has an attitude all of her own. She has the cutest little whimper of a cry and more of a wail than a scream. She loves to lay on her back and stare out the back sliding glass doors. She will stare for a half an hour to 45 minutes and then gets bored. She also loves to sit in her swing, not as much as staring out the window but, she sits in her swing and stares at everything. She has just started to notice and smile at us. Before, she would only smile and giggle in her sleep. She still does this, and it is the most adorable thing you ever heard. She has dark navy blue eyes and we hope they do not change much. She sneezes a lot and she anticipates a sneeze and makes the cutest little noise when there is no sneeze after all. We love her very much and she is a blessing that we thank our Heavenly Father for every minute of every day. (I took the picture within the first 24 hours she was born. She is looking at her mommy through side of her bed)





Hi friends!
I have been a mommy for a whole month now!! Can you believe it? I sure can't. It makes me sad. Baby Cambria has been in our lives for four whole weeks now! She was born 9 days early on August 17th! She is so sweet and considerate of her mommy to come early! I was so grateful! This is Cambria and Mommy the first time we met in person. I pushed for over 2 hours, so we are both very swollen. This picture (below) is so sad. It doesn't look like her at all because her eyes are almost swollen shut. :( She had broken blood vessels in her eyes for the first two and a half weeks of her life. It was so sad! But they are all healed up and look beautiful.
This is our first family photo with Cambria! It was a very emotional moment for all of us!

This is my sweet family there to support me just after the birth! Craig is taking the picture and baby is under the pink/brown cover.
Cambria cuddling with Aunt Hillary! Cambria is such a sweet, cuddly little thing. That makes mommy so happy! I love to hold her and cuddle while she sleeps! She can be a little heater though.
Aunt Mariah got to experience Cambria's first blow over... pooooor Aunt Mariah!!
This is Cambria's first car ride!
Diane Durfee made this adorable headband for Cambria. It was a tad too big at just a week old. It should be better in a couple of months.
Cambria cuddling with Papa (my dad) during a pre-season football game.
Daddy was so excited for this game, but ended up sleeping through the second half with Cambria and Papa.
This picture displays how long Cambria's arms and hands are. She has the longest nails in the world. That is about the only thing she got from mommy: long limbs and finger nails.
Nonnie (my mom) came over to encourage, and help, mommy give Cambria her first bath.
This is an adorable picture of Daddy cuddling Cambria. I asked him to watch her and play with her while I washed my hands. When I came back he was asleep and Cambria was wide awake, content in Daddy's arms! She was just looking all around the room. Remember, I was only gone for like 30 seconds :)
Cambria with her big cousin Lily Maye.
Cambria loves to lay in front of the back door. Craig discovered this in her second week in an attempt to calm her. He's such a smart daddy!
This is Cambria sitting in her boppi, cuddled up with the quilt Nonnie made for her!

This is Cambria on the beautiful blankie Grandma King made!

Cambria's just hangin' out waiting for the first Cowboys game of the season to start! She's wearing a onesie from the "Pink" Cowboys line. It says "My First Cowboys Tee". Daddy's favorite onesie!
Cambria cuddled under a beautiful afghan hand made by Grandma Judy. She told me that the pattern is called "Hugs and Kisses" because children always need more hugs and kisses! :)
Cambria hanging out in her swing! One of her favorite places to be!

This is one of Mommy and Daddy's favorite pictures! She looks like a model posing for her next shot! This picture was taken on Cambria's one month birthday!
She is very alert and starting to smile back! I can't wait until a smile light's up her beautiful face all the time and her giggles fill the air! She makes her mommy and daddy so happy and we know she is one of Heavenly Father's special daughter's. She makes our home a happy, wonderful place to be!

3 comments:

  1. Megan!!! I love the "Craigan" name, haha, as you can see with our "Bacob" name. I love you! I have been meaning to pick up the phone and call your for so stinking long now, but it's always the wrong time!!! It's 3 hours later here... so you are either still sleeping or at work (I remember you said you were going back soon... unless you aren't there??? I don't even know!). I could call you now, but it's 8 am there... don't think you'd want a call right now...) So I totally expected this, but your baby is so pretty! I love all the cute pictures! And I love your face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my exact words "oh yeah, Pax can totally make out with her, she's a babe!" Haha, maybe our gorgeous babies will get married one day and make gorgeous babies of their own!
    um, 2 hours? are you joking. geeeeesh girl, Im calling you tomorrow. Miss you Meg, more than ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan!! Great blog post!! I LOVE all the pictures, especially the last two. I sure miss this little girl! When do I get to have some Cambria time?? :) Can't wait to see you guys! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete