Cambria is almost 6 weeks old! I am just so surprised at how quickly that time has passed. She fits so easily and perfectly into our life. We love her so much! I love her little cry! I love the way she sticks her tounge out when she yawns. I love her big curious eyes that watch the ceiling or the corner of the room that are completely uninhibited. I love that her eyes are blue like her daddy's, and pray they stay that way! I love that she smiles jsut as she is falling asleep. I love that those smiles are accompanied by the most beautiful giggle you ever heard! I love how happy I am to sit and watch her sleep! I love how smart she is already. I love that I get to watch her grow and change every day. I love that everyday she has been alive she continues to get more and more beautiful. I love that, even on her difficult days, I love her more than I did yesterday! I love how when I just pick her up, or take her from whoever's arms she is crying in, she stops crying. I love that my touch gives her the feeling of love, and peace, and safety. I love that when she is crying in the car, she stops if I start to sing primary songs. I love how cuddly she is. I love how much she loves her daddy.
Cambria in her cute bath tub!

Daddy's favorite time of day-- anytime with Cambria!
How cute! I was totally not expecting the movie so that was a big plus for me!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute post Megan! Love ya!!
ReplyDeletei love her too! she is sooo adorable!
ReplyDelete